From Harro Media
Australia is a mature media market, but still has plenty of potential to grow. Australia now has the highest internet penetration rates in the APAC region at 75.9%.
- Internet Population 15.5M people. ( 75.9% of population)
- 26% user Firefox browser to surf the web.
- YoY growth for internet was 1% in 2007
- 92% have internet at home (84% have broadband at home)
- 34% use the internet at work
- Cost of broadband is 0.12% of GDP per capita.
- DVD Blueray
- Digital Media
- Media Links
- Social Media
- Traditional Media
- Virtual Worlds
- http://www.jamesmarketnews.com.au/ - property news.
- http://bsbnumbers.com/ - bank BSB numbers
- http://www.aussiepostcodes.com/ - aussie postcodes
- http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/act.aspx - Missing Persons AU
Wedding Fasion Media